Payments Designed for Family Tech
Integrate a complete electronic payment solution fast – including accepting cash.
How would you define yourself ?
As Seen In
What Makes Pay Theory Unique
Families + Access = Dreams
The only payments infrastructure designed to help ALL families maintain access to your services or products while adding new revenue for SaaS Partners and saving Schools and organizations like them time and money.
Easy to Use, Inclusive Integrated Payments
- Easy for ALL families to pay electronically – even with CASH – ensuring everyone can get ACCESS to services.
- Easy for organizations to integrate payments with existing accounting and rostering tools, like GG4L/OneRoster, using custom integrations.
- Easy to manage and reconcile payments thanks to purpose-built dashboarding.
- Easy to add Vendors and Payment Tools to create a unified suite of payments services that meets your organization’s needs.
Powerful PaymentTech that’s Easy to Integrate
- Developer-first support for fast and painless implementation.
- Driven by powerful, efficient API’s
Uber-light, flexible SDKs give you the power to design the customer experience
- Prebuilt integrations to popular accounting, rostering and ecommerce platforms like
- WooCommerce and GG4L/OneRoster
- Highly scalable platform thanks to AWS Lambda cloud-native processing
- Rest easy. Platform is secure, fraud resistant and compliant with KYC/AML and PCI regulatory requirements.
Who We Are
Simple, beautiful and impactful financial services can break down barriers to access to vital services, like education, for ALL families. We are about making this happen, in schools, doctors offices, day care centers, dance studios and sports clubs. These are the services that make families’ futures. Pay Theory’s platform works with SaaS vendors and service providers to deliver a payment experience where payments get made, doors are opened and everyone wins.
Join our growing list of Family Tech Partners
Learn More About Payments Tailored to You!
Don’t miss a thing! We’re moving fast, so join our waitlist to be the first to hear about news and updates!